There are myriad ways to give charitable, tax-deductible gifts through the Foundation:
Please enjoy a few videos that help illustrate the spirit of the El Dorado Community Foundation.
- Consider becoming a “donor member” or giving the gift of membership to one of our women's fund groups. These groups of over 500+ total donors pool their giving power and are responsible for more than $430,000 in grants to the programs and services that benefit the residents of El Dorado County. Find out more about them at womensfundeldorado.org or tahoewomenscommunityfund.org.
- Watch your own community’s newspapers for events that occur throughout the year that benefit local programs and projects; many of these events support organizational funds at the Foundation.
- Consider leaving a legacy. Perhaps you, like many of us, are putting your “house” in order and making plans for your charitable giving in your will or trust. It is very simple to designate the Foundation as one of your benefactors.
- Gifts in memory can range from a one-time unrestricted gift to the Foundation, to a gift designated to an existing fund that specifically reflects the passion(s) of the deceased, to the creation of a new memorial fund designed to honor them into perpetuity. Learn more HERE.
- We administer over 250 funds that support many different interests and anyone can give any amount to any fund at any time. The Donate Now button on this website will accept credit card donations, or you can mail your gift to us at: PO Box 1388, Placerville, CA 95667.
- Or simply call 530.622.5621 or come by our office; we would be happy to discuss ways we might become partners in philanthropy. We are located at 312 Main Street, Suite #201, Placerville.